LTO Assist has been trying to solve the bane of many motorists since time immemorial: LTO registration. Considered as one of the many time-consuming tasks you’ll have to go through as a car owner, the process is mandatory for everyone who wants to use their vehicles.
Let’s get to the meat of the subject now though. If you haven’t heard about it yet, LTO Assist has been a service of beepbeep.ph since last yar. The idea was simple. beepbeep.ph provides drivers who can renew your car’s registration at an LTO branch for you, so that you can use your time for more productive things.
The service took a hiatus earlier this year, but we’re proud to announce that it’s online again! Now of course, our current situation is waaay different from what we had before, so there’s a few new things we wanted to clarify with everyone.
To delve deeper into those newer aspects of LTO Assist, check out this cool infographic we prepared for you below!
About those LTO Requirements…
That’s all you need to know for now about LTO Assist! Now to help you prepare for your renewal, here’s a link to the LTO website showing the list of requirements they need come your renewal day. If you’re in a rush, let us give you an easier time by listing them here:
- Latest Original Official Receipt (OR) and Certificate of Registration (CR)
- LTO and electronic copy of Insurance Certificate of Cover (Third Party Liability)
- Original Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
- Original Certificate of Emission Compliance (CEC)
For those who’ll use LTO Assist for a change in ownership though, you’ll have a different set of requirements, namely:
- Clearance from Philippine National Police-Highway Patrol Group (PNP-HPG)
- Latest Original Official Receipt (OR) of payment and Certificate of Registration (CR)
- Original Deed of Sale
- Insurance Cover (CTPL)
- Taxpayer’s Identification Number (TIN)
- Accomplished and approved Motor Vehicle Inspection Report (MVIR)
Get these prepared and we’ll take it from there! We did tell you it was quick and easy, right?